Hanford Communities is pleased to share Hanford-related news and updates through the Fall 2021 Newsletter.
As a reminder, our newsletters are prepared on a quarterly basis, recapping Hanford-related events and stories that affect the Tri-Cities community. New this year, we’ve revamped the format and delivery of our newsletter. Previously, the newsletter was printed and distributed via mail. Now we’ve transitioned to an e-delivery method that we hope you will find is easier to read, share, forward and engage with. If you’re not on our email distribution list already, feel free to sign up here. And let us know if you have suggestions for topics we should cover in future newsletters!
Representing local governments in our region on Hanford issues, we are dedicated to bridging the gap between Hanford Site cleanup and our community. We’re committed to a safe and effective Hanford cleanup, and promoting opportunities for the public to be part of the conversation. Here’s what we covered in the Fall 2021 Hanford Communities newsletter…
In this issue:
- Hanford Leaders Engage Public to Shape Future Cleanup
- Hanford Releases New Direct-Feed Low- Activity Waste Program Animation
- Hanford Tank-Side Cesium Removal System Readied to Treat Tank Waste
- Women Engineers at Hanford Guide Colleagues Toward Career Success
- Hanford Treats More Than 2 Billion Gallons of Groundwater Seven Years in a Row
- Hanford Plant Completes Startup Testing
- Hanford Breaks Ground on Water Treatment Facility to Support Tank Waste Treatment