Hanford Communities is pleased to share Hanford-related news and updates through the Winter 2021 Newsletter.
As a reminder, our newsletters are prepared on a quarterly basis, recapping Hanford-related events and stories that affect the Tri-Cities community. New this year, we’ve revamped the format and delivery of our newsletter. Previously, the newsletter was printed and distributed via mail. Now we’ve transitioned to an e-delivery method that we hope you will find is easier to read, share, forward and engage with. If you’re not on our email distribution list already, feel free to sign up here. And let us know if you have suggestions for topics we should cover in future newsletters!
Representing local governments in our region on Hanford issues, we are dedicated to bridging the gap between Hanford Site cleanup and our community. We’re committed to a safe and effective Hanford cleanup, and promoting opportunities for the public to be part of the conversation. Here’s what we covered in the Winter 2021 Hanford Communities newsletter…
In this issue:
- Direct Feed Low Activity Waste Construction Complete
- Hanford Workers Retrieving Waste from Another Single-Shell Tank
- Washington State Department of Ecology Names New Nuclear Waste Program Manager
- Self-Guided Virtual Tours Give Public a New View of Hanford Cleanup
- Hanford ContractorsTransition in the New Year