Hanford Communities is pleased to share Hanford-related news and updates through the Spring 2022 Newsletter.
Representing local governments in our region on Hanford issues, we are dedicated to bridging the gap between Hanford Site cleanup and our community. We’re committed to a safe and effective Hanford cleanup, and promoting opportunities for the public to be part of the conversation. Here’s what we covered in the Spring 2022 Hanford Communities newsletter…
In this issue:
- ‘Unprecedented.’ White House Changes Hanford Spending Request to Congress
- Gov. Inslee Says White House Must Do More to Avoid Radioactive ‘Calamity’ at Hanford
- Historic Eastern WA Nuclear Reactor Reopens for Public Tours at Hanford
- Ecology Director Pushes for Hanford Funding in D.C. Visit
- Hanford Collaborates with Universities on Robots to Evaluate Tank Integrity
- Soil Flushing System to Accelerate Hanford Groundwater Cleanup
- Hanford Achieves First Test Transfer Between Tank Waste Treatment Support Facilities
- Hanford Makes Tank Waste Retrieval Progress at A/AX Complex
For more Hanford updates, visit our NEWS page.